Shiva Shiva

Please keep it up!

a23spyro responds:

Will do. Glad you liked it!

Kumiho Wet PaulStretched Kumiho Wet PaulStretched

All I have to do is listen to your music and I get a story in my head.

a23spyro responds:

That's the idea! I'm hoping one day National Geo Graphics, commercial producer, or movie directer will say the same thing to me. So far, my foot's in the door

Wan Wan

Wow this one is really different. It is very eerie to me for some reason, even if you didn't mean for it to come out like that.

I'm glad you like it!

Kakurenbo Wet Paulstretched Kakurenbo Wet Paulstretched

I hope one day you will do something creepy and horror-themed. It would really fit your style.

a23spyro responds:

I try to at least create a variety of emotional music. Some will sound creepy and some will sound tranquil. It depends on how it turns out.

Samurai Beat Slow Samurai Beat Slow

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about. This fits abstract art perfectly.

Thank you!

Bushidō Beat Slow Bushidō Beat Slow

When you slow any of your songs down they start to evoke a melancholic dreamy feeling.

a23spyro responds:

Well, it's just me experimenting with the original creation. I'm always thinking "What does this sound like backwards, or slow or fast... or mix the two speeds together or take two copies of the track play them both at different pitches to create a Sus 9. Maybe I should add a beat to it"

I will always have this obsessive compulsion to make various different versions of a track I created. I definitely got my dad's DNA that's for sure. He loved to wright novels, make music... but as for drawing, I got that from my mom. When I listen to my own music, I'm creating a story in my own mind and it goes on for a as long as the track lasts.

Fènghuáng Slow Fènghuáng Slow

Your work is perfect for my stuff. I can see myself using many of your songs in the future..

a23spyro responds:

I'm very glad you enjoy it! Never thought that my style of music could have that effect on someone.

Done Done

More like this.

Sides (Instrumental) Sides (Instrumental)

Reminds me of retro gaming. Back when all I did all day was play video games and not worry about jobs and taxes and shit. Good music and good memories.

RealFaction responds:

Same! Sometimes like the earlier days of when I made music, I had a more heavy influence from video game music like my 2010 and 2011 albums. Thanks!

To Be a Ninja To Be a Ninja

The most dynamic shit I've heard.

RealFaction responds: